September 20th 2016
- HELYX, a general-purpose Computational Fluid Dynamics software solution for engineering design and optimisation based around the proprietary open-source simulation engine HELYX-Core has been updated to V2.5.0. ARC is the North American reseller of HELYX.
HELYX v2.5.0 incorporates several new features, enhancements and bug fixes with respect to v2.4.0. The main changes in this release include, but are not limited to:
- New up-to-date version of HELYX-Core v2.2-2.5, offering several improvements with respect to the standard OpenFOAM® libraries.
- Added support for dynamic mesh motion libraries in HELYX-GUI, including multiple rigid body motions types and 6DoF.
- Added support for dynamic mesh refinement in HELYX-GUI based on specific solution variables.
- New heat exchanger source model for compressible flows with full support in HELYX-GUI.
- New up-to-date versions of the HELYX add-on solver extension modules (Adjoint, Coupled, Hydro and EcoMarine).
- Up-to-date documentation, all accessible via the Help menu in the GUI.
For further information about HELYX features and availability, please visit the ARC CFD webpage
to learn about about HELYX and ARC's other CFD offerings.
About Auto Research Center
Auto Research Center, LLC is a research & development facility that provides analysis using its various testing devices such as wind tunnel, CFD Elements software, seven post rig and drive train test rig, as well as design and consultancy services. The majority of ARC’s customer base involves professional automotive racing teams, automotive manufacturers, delivery vehicle manufacturers, and heavy duty truck and trailer manufactures and military, all of which are concerned about efficiency, handling, and fuel economy.